Prism

Dex-chan lover
Power Uploader
@Oeconomist This stopped around 7 years ago. The author moved on, unto other loli hentai manga and also "Stretch", and will most probably never continue this. There's nothing in it for him. He's not particularly interested in yuri anyway. His hobby is writing loli hentai doujins.

It stopped at a reasonable point in the story, so that's enough.

The author probably had more ideas in store, but they will stay buried forever in the realm of the imagination.

Aww, this was getting to be one of the better yuri manga out there. Pity about the legal issue. Oh well, time to check out his other work.

Dex-chan lover
wait, cancelled ? it was a full story with a proper ending and all :eek: and nice yuri scenes 😋

Double-page supporter
that whole bully page was pointless, just one punch in the gut then never mentioned again

Dex-chan lover
Don't be scared off by the 'cancelled' status in this case. It was cancelled at a perfect ending point, so the story feels complete as is.

It's absolutely ridiculous how this manga was cancelled because the author apparently used an ice cream advertisement as a reference for a scene. What a loss to the genre.

Group Leader
9/10
Oh shit, I'll be damned. Yea, whatever.
Of course, you'll need to be open-minded about this. (or fond of yuri (like me))
As for myself, I'd like these kinds of things to stay in (my) fantasies than irl.

Good read nonetheless. My heart goes doki doki all the time when they went together.

Nice short manga. Keeps you hard for the whole read.
The manga was canceled because mangaka traced a few photos into his drawings.
It still makes a nice short story though.

Dex-chan lover
In case you are wondering because of the artstyle: Yes, this is the same artist that serializes Vampeerz, My Peer Vampires.

With this, there are two series of this author that I like a lot. I'm glad the new publication is going great so let's hope it doesn't get cancelled like this one (This one has a nice ending btw)

Users who are viewing this thread