Prison Lab - Vol. 8 Ch. 47

I dunno. Really not a fan of the "mysterious supporting cast member thats been hinted to be much deeper having done/suffered the same thing MC has"-trope. Seems kinda cheap. I enjoyed the early chapters for the cheap wish fullfilment they were but at this point it seems like the author wants to make the story into something it's not, which is deep and meaningful.

Dex-chan lover
Just because no one will find out about a crime doesn't mean it isn't a crime

Double-page supporter
I sympathize with this dude i mean hell fuckin pissing on him that bitch went way too far i wouldnt have gone as far as killing though

Contributor
I'm almost to the point where I don't care what happens to these people.

He had a choice, he chose his revenge hes not wrong, there's still many things she could do beside bully him till death right? She just didn't want struggling to fight her father, I just like deserve you right, asking forgiveness? Well you just unlucky he isn't a saint.

If there's no video played maybe he actually forgave her, ur goddess betrayed you, feels bad man huh

Heeee, it's almost like there is always a reason why people do bad things.

So far i only one pure evil in this manga

Fed-Kun's army
whatever this author just enjoys this stuff i suppose..

Dex-chan lover
Well she tried to make him commit suicide and died herself in the end. You know I don't exactly agree with what he did but I understand.

Dex-chan lover
They're all the same just different circumstances but in the end they're all just shit (MCs are even more) and trusted an organization cause they didn't have a choice.

This chapter threw to the shitter that bit of sense all this story could have had.
Literally the same shit?
Maybe something *similar* wouldn't have made this seems like a massive ass pull.

It's like all these manga have good ideas at first and then screw up the endings all the time because they wanna end happy ever after.

So both dudes' love interest suddenly had the idea to boost their strengths by mental breakthrough with the help of bullying..?
*Nvm, but both somehow planned by this damn old guy!

Users who are viewing this thread