Prison Lab

Dex-chan lover
finally get to latest chapter
from my point of view, this basically one of best revenge-themed manga, since most revenge-themed manga i read is something like "Fukushuu o koinegau", "Redo of healer", and "Misu misou", which is just plain edgy with 2 dimensional characters (and misu misou is gore-y and doesn't even give satisfying revenge).

this manga on other hand, focused on lot of cast whose the character isn't 2-dimensional (some character can be doesn't make sense sometimes, but still better than 2 dimensional bastard in other series), and actually give cool twist to story.

@Ayveh about "Juujika no rokunin", its sound lot like "Fukushuu o koinegau", which have OP mc Torturing the irredeemable villains.
so, if you already read fukushuu o koinegau, can tell me how "juujika no rokunin" compared with it? like... which one have more gore? which story is more complex, or something like that.

anyway, for you guys who like this manga i recommend this..
[ul]"Ijimeru Aitsu ga waruinoka, ijimerareta boku ga waruinoka?" one of best revenge-themed manga i ever read, the only thing i can say is this manga have no gore[/ul]
[ul]"Ijimeru yabai yatsu" not revenge-themed, but pretty similar with this manga, torture+humiliation fetish with a cool plot twist in story.[/ul]

@ryouhira - I would say "Juujika no rokunin" Has less gore, and he isn't crazy like the main character of "Fukushuu o koinegau" I have read that one, but only up to a certain amount of chapters. It was a bit...hmm.. I don't really know how to describe it but it felt more like it was about it being Ecchi and him being crazy angry, the story itself unraveled itself as you read which made it feel like "Wtf who is this person now, oh great here goes another evil person we know nothing about until they get killed or are about to get killed" Meanwhile "Juujika no rokunin" starts off with him being a kid and being bullied and it shows what let him to seek revenge and how he came to that person who taught him how to be the amazingly strong person he is today as well as how he learned to kill. There isn't magic involved, and in my opinion is FARRRRRRRRRR better than the one you are asking about. I currently rate "Juujika no rokunin" a 10, however once it finishes I might change the rating if I'm not satisfied.

Meanwhile "Fukushuu o koinegau" I would rate a 5/6 It was far more gorey, all over the place, and the main character didn't make me relate, sympathize or anything like that with him.

Thank you for the recommendation, I don't read torture mangas due to a fetish so the second recommendation you gave I'm going to have to pass, as for the first one "Ijimeru Aitsu ga waruinoka, ijimerareta boku ga waruinoka?" I might check out, depending on if he gets revenge? Does he? I do love me some revenge stories!

Dex-chan lover
@Ayveh thank for informaton, i would read it once i'm get in mood for another revenge manga.

if he gets revenge? Does he? I do love me some revenge stories!
its still doesn't sure, the antagonist still Karma houdini until latest chapter.

I don't read torture mangas due to a fetish so the second recommendation you gave I'm going to have to pass
well, the fetish thing is just 40% of the story, the rest is about how the MC escape the inescapable circumstance.

Dex-chan lover
@Ayveh
that's not a thing i can tell, people follow it to find out, fortunately its a weekly release, and new chapter out today.

imo, the true charm of "ijimeru aitsu" is you can't decide which side to choose, did you want the protag to get his revenge? or you want to stop an innocent girl suffering?

Dex-chan lover
wow this manga is pretty bad. it started interesting with the torture game, but then it got even weirder.

Users who are viewing this thread