Prison School

Dex-chan lover
Excellent ending. Lousy epilogue, but it doesn't matter all that much. I'd give this a high grade, but the sports festival arc dragged on for way too long. Other than that, solid manga.

Dex-chan lover
it only just further proves author was just milking this series and he didnt really have any decent ideas for over 2 years

anyone who think this is 'unique' in any way is blind, what unique? He just pulled something out of his ass

jak

Contributor
What a terrible ending. I'm disappointed as hell.

Double-page supporter
This is a real slap in the face if I've ever seen one. Damn, author your really got me good. Years of following this manga and this is the end, I guess this is one of those "enjoy the ride not the destination" type of situations.

Dex-chan lover
This is clearly revenge, he went and lashed out againts the fans for paying more attention to his fanservice work than the serious stories, this is how i will rationalice this, after all he did start this just to make money.

WHO IN THE SATANS NAME THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA. I WILL LITERALLY PRAY TO ALL THE GODS,GAME WEEDERS,DEAD COMMUNISTS THAT HIRAMOTO GETS PENIS CANCER. ON GOD

Whatever happened to the "much better epilogue" that was supposed to be coming?

Me when I read that ending:
jMeitdL.gif

Group Leader
took me a while to figure out why hana was always best girl, she's an immature yandere <3

the ending was fine, it fit perfectly with all the rest of the wtf absurdity

Group Leader
I'm guessing the ratings went down when they read the ending? I thought it was well rounded.

This is a poorly written Manga. It begins fine but then adopts a formulaic approach to forcibly drag the incidents to a point when it stops being funny or even read worthy. Everything seems forced. Not a good read.

WHAT THE FSSSSSSFSFSFSF
I AM ACTUALLY ANNOYED BY THE ENDING I CONTEMPLATED SUICIDE WHEN READING TI,
I do have to say it was a ok manga up until the ending so Ill give it a 5

Actually Ill change it to a seven its the ending was actually fine I just now hate the main character

Best ending to this shitshow of a manga. Even better to see everyone complaining about the “terrible” ending. What? You expected something good? Srsly? Hahahaha oh man. At least the comedy was on point for most of the manga. Regardless, is is quite the ride, people expected too much from this to let it blow on their faces like the piss from the MC.

Double-page supporter
I completely understand why regular readers would utterly hate this manga after that complete troll fo an ending, but for someone like me who finished the first arc, neglected it for a while, and now checked back to see if the wet T-shirt contest ever happened...I actually still LOVE it.

After all, the first arc was a masterpiece, absolute tour-de-force, unhinged work of genius matched in sheer manliness only by Vinland Saga's legendary prologue. Here's to you Hiramoto Akira, you crazy fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread