Prison School

The ending should not be defining if it's a good or bad manga, it about the journey how we got here, the tale of 5 brother.

Andre, Jo, Shigeo, Gakuto, and Kiyoshi...

Eat together, Fight together, Die together

The people genuinely mad need to get a life lol. It’s a manga about ridiculous things and you expect a normal ending lol. 😂😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Okay, so the last two story arcs with the
sports day festival
and the
barbecue party
honestly
sucked ass
. The
sports day festival was boring and painfully long and it took nearly or over forty chapters just to finish
. The
barbecue party was also quite shit because I would have wanted Hana to confess as well but instead she sexually assaulted Kiyoshi in front of Chiyo and what is up with that last page in chapter 277? Was Chiyo really the USC President for a bit? Why does she look so different compared to how she is now?
. Also, I wouldn't mind getting pissed on by Hana in a 69 position ;)

Nvm she became the USC President after Kiyoshi fucked up and was wearing Hana's underwear which caused her to break and form a hatred towards men. This is also a shit ending.

Kino ending, fuck everyone who says it was bad. This was always a tale of five brothers, and overcoming their trials. Fucking KINO.

despite this being a manga that seems to focus on the most degenerate and sexist parts of the manga community, actually nowhere else will you find a manga that does a better job at expressing female characters with designs, characters, and expressions that feel like actual people.

The manga is fun even if the ending is not what some people expected. The ending is actually not bad either, it fits right in with the atmosphere of the manga - people are whining simply because they are too conditioned to always get their "and they lived happily ever after". Was the manga dragged out? Sure. However it was original, had very good comedy, very good art and was a breath of fresh air in general.
The fuck are you saying about his crap? The ending was axed or even rushed because it was pure garbage!

Last edited:
I feel like people can't come to terms with the fact that Kiyoshi and Chiyo never had a good relationship. All of there interactions were built on lies Kiyoshi told to get with her. Having her finding out about them and still date him would be awful writing even for a comedy series.
Now do I buy that turning her into her sister? Not really lol. I definitely wanted to see more of the other characters endings and how there relationships go (though I guess all the guys expect Jo got one). I'll most likely re-read this whole series and then give it my final rating, but even now I feel like it was worth the read and would give it an 8-8.5/10.
Get outta here with that bullshit, anyone that even didn't enjoyed this because with been blueballed and done goofed up while reading this crap!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread