Prisoner Riku

Dex-chan lover
The art is something else. Very detailed and expressive. Not sure if the story can reach that level though.

The story is very good and all the cast is amazing. Renoma and Riku is one of the best duo I've ever seen and Kidoin is a huge bastard you'll love hating.
Too bad you will have to wait countless years to read it tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This shit is epic! Huge props for picking it up, scanlator!

Dex-chan lover
I can see how this would be great especially if Renoma and Riku become a duo. They would do really well to balance each other out in their world views and experiences.

there are 337 chapters and we are at 8 and i love it, its really good i wonder if the story is about his whole sentence or there will be a timeskip

Aggregator gang
😅damn this has 337 chapters total...pretty sure i'll hit the bucket to the moon before this gets fully translated 😁

Group Leader
passed 3 years for a second charger, so why not upload it before you? the third to upload it that is disgusting, do you have hungry for like?

This is a HIDDEN GEM! 9.5/10 for me, really interesting plot and keeps you over the edge continuous development. Whoever is uploading this, THANK YOU! Please do continue if possible, you bring joy!

Users who are viewing this thread