Private Punishment Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Part 4

That Smile at the end says everything, don't trust anyone and screw everything and everyone

Contributor
Oh no, i wonder who could be the culprit ?

Surely not the damsel in distress since the 1st chapter who happen to make all the right decisions, right ?

How'd the rabbit know to bring out only four chairs? Only one death was required to reach that room and the other two victims could have survived if they did something different.

Contributor
I'm still waiting for the bus driver to reveal himself as the mastermind.

it's obvious at this point that it's the girl bruh like look at those lips , those are some feminine lips right there

@Cardio i think it's the other guy rather than her, he already had his lips closed unlike her so would be more natural going between the 2

Honestly I would hazard if they made slightly different decisions they could of all have survived. Except for the amputee. IE: First room had crossbows shooting at them but not a single bolt actually hit the characters, they just got grazed or missed. Entering the chamber to save themselves caused that extra round to happen.

Not going for the empty box and instead letting be offered would of probally kept the extra round from happening.

and of course not voting for yourself because they are all assholes.

And of course the rabbit doesn't believe they ever would so he prepared tortures for the lowest number of people possible.

@RunicEX well think the punishments always target the people who attempt to save themselves likely in reference to what they did to the little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread