Private Punishment Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Part 6

Hahaha... no, wait, it's over. Awww. Now where do I find another 1/10 manga that is as bad and funny as this one?

It was fine. The whole thing wasn't original, the ending was so so. I would like to see some more meaning in the last surviving person and at least a hint of how he plans to repent/move on.

Contributor
...What a waste of time.

You have some great death games, then you have things like ousama game or this.

Fed-Kun's army
The 4-koma sets at the end of certain chapters were what made this bearable.

I assumed from the beginning that the real girl was the one in the chair, due to their physical similarities and the comment about the other girl's voice being off in an early chapter.

Other than that - hell, I liked having a villain that admitted they were being a shitbag, admitted they were being totally irrational, and still pulled their shit while recognizing that they were even more guilty than the people they were killing. That was interesting and enjoyable.

The "oh, she was my cousin" twist sucked, although it explained why the killer treated that girl worse than the others, and the inciting incident - ok, shit, I've been in accidents. I've helped people in accidents. Unless the situation is really crazy, your first priority should always be your own safety. Yes, these kids could have saved two innocent lives by staying on the bus. That could just as easily led to everybody on the bus dying if their weight didn't counterbalance the father's. Some of them were dicks about it, but that was not necessarily the wrong decision to make.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
60 seconds are quite a short time to open a human, checking their 9~ metres of intestines for a key and escaping the building.

Aggregator gang
I liked it, thank you very much for translating this series. ;DDDDDDD

Oh boy, in the end it was even worse than SAW already is. I should have kept my curiosity in check. But practically doing a kind of rip-off of crap is also somehow a phenomenon. After all, the visual was fine. For this effort I donate a little star.

i love death games and have incredibly low standards for them but this is so fucking terrible, to the point of comedy

Fed-Kun's army
Apparently this series published up to 2 volume...
What a waste of trees.

Thank you for the translation. It seemed like it could have been good but the ending just seems like the author has to meet a deadline.

Contributor
This was interesting, but it wasn't good. Thanks for bringing this one to us, JUM. I didn't see that twist coming with Yuzuki tbh. I honestly thought the girl on the chair was the woman who ran into the bus head-on, mainly due to both having similar hair color and long hair. Maybe that was an intentional red herring from the author. Too bad the dead bus driver didn't get a mention, no one cares about him. Then again, this secret organization probably has a thing for buses and bus accidents.

Users who are viewing this thread