Problems uploading chapters using groups with permissions for anyone to allow uploads

Power Uploader
I am trying to upload a chapter for the group called "Chocolate Scans" and the permissions state "Anyone" is allowed to upload chapters for them. I have had issues like this in the past as well for groups that have "Anyone" is allowed to upload. This bug should be fixed since I know I am not the only one having this issue.

Contributor
I am trying to upload a chapter for the group called "Chocolate Scans" and the permissions state "Anyone" is allowed to upload chapters for them. I have had issues like this in the past as well for groups that have "Anyone" is allowed to upload. This bug should be fixed since I know I am not the only one having this issue.
I am assuming you are taking about this chocolate scans

What is the error you are getting (a screenshot or something would be nice)? I was able to successfully start an upload selecting that group.

Power Uploader
I am getting the same error when I try to upload for Desudesu as well. I verify the group has "Anyone" for the permissions to upload before I upload for a group. Mangadex has me as Power Uploader status.

The error I get "Unable to begin to upload" "You might not have permission to upload chapters"

Contributor
I am getting the same error when I try to upload for Desudesu as well. I verify the group has "Anyone" for the permissions to upload before I upload for a group. Mangadex has me as Power Uploader status.

The error I get "Unable to begin to upload" "You might not have permission to upload chapters"
Unable to reproduce. Most likely an issue with your session or perhaps you have multiple upload sessions open

Power Uploader
I have logged out of Mangadex.org and cleared cache from Chrome for the last hour. Tested with Edge in Private Viewing mode and Firefox (Which I never use for Mangadex), and still have the same error.

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
You've been upload restricted because you assigned the wrong groups to your uploads for the title "Hitozukiai ga Nigate na Miboujin no Yukionna-san to Noroi no Yubiwa"

Apparently you credited the doujin circle as the group that worked on the chapters instead of "Tuzero" who was the one that actually scanned it (this has been already fixed).

Edit: moved this thread to support since this is clearly not a bug

Power Uploader
How long is the upload restriction for? Has the restriction been removed? My last successful upload was 9 months ago. I would like to upload again.

Users who are viewing this thread