Procrastinating author

Such Peculiar Understandings , I Don't see much Wrong Since beginning anew Is a Birth to a Following Dogma. Though your Aquiline, I'm Much Chagrin of my skill of art. Perhaps People with knowledge of specific Issues nor the Skill To push Effulgence. The Epigram you spout of is Interesting.

Though I Feel Quite Disheartened When the Name of Whom the Character of such is Unknown. Thus making most of it Complex. I prefer a more Circumlocution Way of Names. Like Deyoyin. In language of the World. Deyo can mean Death, Yin can mean blade. Death blade=Deyoyin. I'm not trying to push ideas. But I wish the character could have a more educe power. As in this main character is so special without name that others call He/she That way. So that the story can push a new name for a birthened age. But the name of truth this Character holds can be Fastidious. I'm meaning that I feel Quite hypocritical about the common Decorum of Graphic novels of today. Perhaps like death note. Light yagami named to be Kira. In Japanese way. (Though Please I'm Giving my Honest Opinion of what I think of most of the time when looking at today's Standard ways, I Just want to express my interest)

Though I Feel the story may be lacking, I Understand and I feel and have the capabilities that way, For me writing is a Conundrum every word written. Is engraved to the physiological conditions of the Author. so in honest pride of I. I hope one day such as you can succeed in life. As a man Of Christian Values. I hope whoever made this have a new knowledge of creation. Capacity is not a state of mind, But a State of construct we perceive. We never have capacities to our insanity, we never have capacities to our skills. Though the reason why we have capacities is to inform ourselves that even at deepest dark. It will always be deep. In this world of shallow air and Sea, Aghast that may be. I hope whoever reads can understand with thy needs. I pray for you even if I may not know you. Just know I don't mean it in a mockery way. But a Erudition way. Even with a pile of excoriation. I hope you shall find a Expediently Knowledgable Experience.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread