Products - Ch. 1 - Incident

Aggregator gang
I like a nice pair of tits as much as the next guy, but how is it that we can see every chicks nipples through their shirt is if they aren't even wearing one? We can wait a bit until the shirt comes off, artist. No need to rush it. The shape of the nipples through the shirt would be better.
Also, how does one get hit by a car and recover so quickly with not a single broken bone or any other bandages needed after a day? And they clearly said that they had performed surgery on him. What kind? I really don't care for these vague injuries and quick recoveries.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure there was a doujin on nhen I read that was similar to this concept except that society went with it because the ladies were "robots" but in actuality, they were "clones"

Edit: it's #336249

Im betting that the guy himself is a clone. The original body died in the crash and they took the opportunity to make a man-clone

Dex-chan lover
I think the blood from the transfusion is making this happen. Why does Maria know if the blood transfusion plus why and how long was she there?

Fed-Kun's army
There's too much to retort do I don't know where to start. Good luck MC

Double-page supporter
And then just touch me
'Til I can get my satisfaction

The robot at the start makes me think its his crush Maria was it ? And when he ran into her, she was trying to avoid eye contact alot... sus.

Users who are viewing this thread