Products - Ch. 4 - Experiment

Dex-chan lover
Ugh why did they have to include the other guy fucking her?! I know this is gonna be a manga where it's gonna be a ton of random guys fucking girls, but I usually only like one guy doing it so I'm sad :(

Dex-chan lover
Soooooooo this is basically the plot behind Blade Runner, except our MC doesn't have to administer a Voight-Kampff test... Just let a potential replicant get a whiff of his balls?

I mean, I'm on board for Knockoff Rick Deckard's Wild Ride. Bookmarked.

Aggregator gang
Cybercock 2077 ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Fed-Kun's army
humm, being molested by buster sex monsters or be perpetually cock blocked by shady NGO. You are fucked either way.

Pretty sure you do not need to be a citizen or have ID papers to be considered human

Group Leader
So his dick is gonna act like a compass pointing to these "products" eh.

Double-page supporter
Dude got a superpower after getting hit by a car. That's new. Some Kick-ass shit right there

Fed-Kun's army
She says it would cause riots if people found out, but the only "people" that would riot would be women.
The whole "they can't get sexual active" unless it's the weak MC. It's a poor plot.

This is EERILY similar to the 4chan Sexbot thread story about sexbots though, but it feels like it's written by a complete moron.
A shame.

Fed-Kun's army
So....he has this ability to make these girls sexually active who despite being obedient, don't feel anything sexual towards their master.....
BUT he will be blocked every single time for random (some logical) reason just so the writer can keep this "lucky but still a virgin plot".....or probably a "despite this unknown ability, he will keep his virginity until he lands the main heroine".

Hmm, sounds a lot like that one magical girl manga where despite the MC constantly saving the main heroine, other girls interested in him and end up with broken bones or near death.....he gets no action because shit always happen and the MH despite having feelings with him, and don't want other girls near him.....also don't do anything for him. *sigh* It's pretty sad that despite this power, it's random guys who get more lucky than this mc. Though F for all the guys affected by this....they have been unknowingly NTR'd without actually being NTR'd lol

Group Leader
I like how this artist doesn't censor that line lol. Otherwise it's usually just white empty space in an ecchi Manga xD

Users who are viewing this thread