Profile Picture

Hello

I only want to have a profile picture for the app match the one on my forum page for mangadex forums. I am looking for assistance on how to do this and what steps to take through the website and/or through the actual app I use on my phone. I am not opposed to having the cat as a profile picture but since we are able to change the theme of our reading experience I want a simple change of being able to upload a photo to personalize it further. We can already upload manga strips and other light novels so I hope I am not missing anything when it comes to changing my profile picture there.

Thank You 😊

Melody Hart

Solution
Currently there is no way to add/sync/edit the profile picture on the main site, The website is still under development and profile pictures are not a high priority, It could be that when they will eventually come to working on it they'll make it sync by default but that is yet to come.
Power Uploader
Currently there is no way to add/sync/edit the profile picture on the main site, The website is still under development and profile pictures are not a high priority, It could be that when they will eventually come to working on it they'll make it sync by default but that is yet to come.

Solution
FYI, you cannot upload light novels.
Manga strips and light novel are synonymous in my vocabulary. I didn't say manga or light novels. Some are short and some manga strips are long; and light means short to me.

Either way in your speak:
"I have seen short one-shot and long manga series being capable of being uploaded."

I hope that suffices and clears any misunderstanding. I'll keep the language and terms at standard so there isn't any miscommunication/misconception between myself and moderators.

Thank you 😊

Power Uploader
Manga strips and light novel are synonymous in my vocabulary. I didn't say manga or light novels. Some are short and some manga strips are long; and light means short to me.

Either way in your speak:
"I have seen short one-shot and long manga series being capable of being uploaded."

I hope that suffices and clears any misunderstanding. I'll keep the language and terms at standard so there isn't any miscommunication/misconception between myself and moderators.
I think you are confusing something else for light novels, light novels are "novels" is literature published in japan for young adults.
A novel is a long "written work" that tells a story about characters and related events.

Users who are viewing this thread