Progres bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way how to change progres bar like we could before? Or are we stuck with only one tipe?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Open reader sidebar, click the second option from the bottom, which cycles between Progress Lightbar/Normal Progress/Hidden Progress.

Open reader sidebar, click the second option from the bottom, which cycles between Progress Lightbar/Normal Progress/Hidden Progress.
Screenshot-2023-02-13-19-16-49-49-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I can't sebe IT dude...

Contributor
I can't sebe IT dude...
Interesting, your reader menu is missing a several quick settings (progress bar, show header, etc)...
When I load that chapter using Firefox and Chrome on Android I see everything. You can try opening the full "Reader Settings" and the progress bar settings should be on the "Page Layout" tab. If you still cannot find it I would recommend clearing all cache and site data to see if that maybe fixes it

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Asked devs, PWA is limited to a different progress bar, which is what you're seeing in that image. No plans to change that.

Professional lazy person
Staff
Developer
PWA is intended to be app-like so some browser specific things ("hide header", "progress type", "keybinds" + others) will be disabled or omitted due to layout differences between web/PWA reader.
If you prefer to have progress always visible, the "show page number when progress is hidden" option will keep both the progress bar and page number visible (the progress bar will be minified and transparent as shown below).
v2yROs8.jpg

There are currently no plans to add more customization to the PWA progress bar. If you REALLY do not like it, your only option as of now would to be use it in browser and not as a PWA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread