Project S

Does anyone know if this is one of those 'you humiliated me and treated me like he'll and you're still annoying af and boo how something bad happened to me so feel bad for me' kind of stories?

I just found read the raw and find the this haha.. i'm too lazy to read korean so i mostly skip the text while read a very little bit of it lol

I like the story so far. The guys seems to have pride, but let’s see how it goes.👽

Man the main guy is a dick for so many reasons

For one he let's rumors spread about her

He rejects her confession but is pissed she got a boyfriend

And trying to spite her through her work

Hopefully these are misunderstandings

It is honestly unprofessional of him to mix personal and work together.
Also he is a rude and disgusting man. Thinking that she cannot get with anyone.
Furthermore, her boss thinks it is okay to send someone to harass a person that they do not like for a job. You obviously should have sent someone else with an apology gift. But logic got thrown out the window and borderline stalking is now happening.

Been awhile since I read a "douche falls in love" type of manhwa. Not bad. He's probably the type that goes soft when he realizes he's wrong or that he seriously hurt her.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was very much a deredere underneath all the snarky remarks and douchebag-ery.

The story will probably go something like
He starts seeing her hardworking and kind side more often and maybe is reminded of how she was in highschool or something and how he liked her before but he didn't want to admit it. The FL is going to find out that her boyfriend is a horrible person or is she cheating on her and that will shatter her heart. She'll be emotionally unstable but holding it in until she meets the ML and blows up in his face about how he hurt her and how she feels about him and then he'll realize how much of a douche he was and really regret his actions but she won't listen to him and the rest will be him trying to make it up to her. This in turn will make her start questioning her feelings towards him and they might become friends for a while or there is a straight up confession scene.

This is all speculation though so don't take my word for it. Anyways pretty interesting and would love to see how things turn out! Thank you for the translations!

I will never understand why these stories always have unsincere guys. You like her, you told her. But not, it's always about breaking her first as if her egos can't handle straight rejections and hers can.

everyone's saying trash ML lol
if only people who read historical mangas could recognize shit guys as fast as the people downstairs could lmaooo

stream marione by albanox

Users who are viewing this thread