Project S

Everyone just go with the « trash ML » but he doesn’t sounds that trashy to me.. He actually helped her a lot and never brag about it
His company already has selected 10 big participants without prioritazing quality..
hands were tied.. but he help her anyway.. he didnt take any action himself he manipulated one of the manager to convince the other one and he tried to not favoritize..
It is his work ! His business !! Should he call himself the 39 other participants just cause of quality when the marketing dep of the hotel was aiming for something else ?
Like come on guys... To me he did pretty well..
He even go to the extent of calling her so she could discovered what that trashy woman did to get her out of the competition
Not very professional of her..
Feeling anxiety because of FL when the man you are aiming for doesn’t even see you that way since day one ?
💀 Arghh.. Some people don’t know when to give up.. should have just confess and get rejected already..

And concerning ML well he isn’t nice but he isn’t trash either.. I didn’t see him saying anything rude or very mean to label him « trash »
Well he is jealous and have a lot of pride.. but just like every human being.. we are all different.. I’m not the jealous type but pretty much 80% of my surroundings are.. we don’t need to condemned him for that.. He has his default.. He is childish and not sincere with his feelings.. that’s just him..

And for the rejection back then
I think he liked her but he knew he wouldn’t stick around cause he was about to go study abroad so he choose to not be sincere.. not the best choice.. but come on.. when it comes to relationship people tend to do weird stuff, not everyone is direct and sincere with their feelings and everything..
Then he came back and his college crush calls him.. He thought maybe he got his chance but.. taahhrr > no it’s for business.. who wouldn’t be disappointed ? And why should he help her out of nowhere just because she asked him to ? Business is business.. He did not have any obligation toward her.. duhh
Of course, it is just my opinion..
Feel free to think whatever you want !!

waste of good art. Couldn't make it past chapter 6. Hopeless damsel in distress FL clinging to hotshot egomaniac asshole ML. Bleh.

Users who are viewing this thread