ae9041cc-4a3c-47eb-837a-be09ad6d7d40
OmegaStone Group Leader Joined Dec 24, 2023 Messages 252 Aug 23, 2026 #2 Imagine not being in our discord smh. https://discord.gg/Z2kuHwZ4Zj Also you can consider supporting us to help fund raws and as I save up money for college. Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/omegatranslations Also check out StoneScape! https://discord.gg/stonescape
Imagine not being in our discord smh. https://discord.gg/Z2kuHwZ4Zj Also you can consider supporting us to help fund raws and as I save up money for college. Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/omegatranslations Also check out StoneScape! https://discord.gg/stonescape
Memnon Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 28, 2018 Messages 240 Aug 23, 2026 #3 ...okay, this is a pretty hilarious setup.
X XoftheTITANS Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 8, 2025 Messages 110 Aug 23, 2026 #4 Okay, this is really enjoyable and look forward to the progress of this series
B banjomarx Supporter Joined Jan 29, 2018 Messages 3,046 Aug 31, 2026 #5 This looks awesome! I love it! And I am difficult to please
Nurafiqahhusna Fed-Kun's army Joined Jul 19, 2020 Messages 141 Sep 5, 2026 #6 Lol is this what webtoons are like these days? The whole chap i felt like reading a tumblr promt with how the narration was going. And the art.
Lol is this what webtoons are like these days? The whole chap i felt like reading a tumblr promt with how the narration was going. And the art.
blulaz Dex-chan lover Joined May 16, 2020 Messages 252 Sep 23, 2026 #7 Honestly I'm not sure if this good or bad, but I can say that there's nothing like it