Promise Cinderella - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - True Feelings

Group Leader
Finally succeeded uploading after failing so many times since this morning 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

@Dilluazoldyck thank you for not giving up on uploading it!

I feel like the ML Issei was provoking the FL Hayame a bit too much. I understand that he wasn't being completely honest about why he was doing that, and I know it was for her own good, but I still think he went a bit too far.

I hope her ex-husband gets financially destroyed for cheating.

i’m pissed at ML with the way he pushed the FL into doing it. I get it. I know I know. Tough love and Tsundere and all that bullshit. This is honestly why I don’t like Tsunderes and can’t deal with them irl. Out of my life Tsunderes.

jyc

i seriously dislike that husband. having an affair and then pushing for a divorce already? can't you give your wife some time sheesh
i can't help but wish karma on him. poor fl

thank your for the updates!

well if she is my friend, i would say the same thing to her but not being a tsundere, cause waiting is not a way to solve your problem

Does the husband even feel guilty about his affair? He should at least stay in a hotel or whatever until she manage to find somewhere else to go.. and I dun think the ML did anything wrong, she’s being half-ass about her divorce.

Users who are viewing this thread