Promise Cinderella - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - True Feelings

I was just thinking about this manga the other day. I'm glad someone picked it up again.

BIG PLOT spoiler
Her ex husband is being blackmailed/threatened. That's the reason for the display of infidelity and divorce, but he actually loves his (ex) wife.

M2Z

ML is almost crossing the line in becoming a character I dislike but I'll give him another chance bc this story is interesting
I think the FL is a nice person, why did the husband ditch her for another woman?? Hope there will be an explanation in further chapters
Btw tq for the translation!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@bibimbun

If this is true then wtf. Where to they all go from there. Does the divorce get finalized tho? If you can, reply this put a spoiler tag plz thx T-T

Group Leader
Reading the comments and oh myyyy i really agree on how issei was too harsh on hayame but then a reminder that issei is a "jackass boy" and he has always been harsh to others since ch 1, even with yoshitora whom he's supposed to show some respect and manners to. I also dislike this kinda mc but there's a point why it has to be like that, actually the story wouldn't even exists if the mc was a kind and nice boy lol so please keep on giving him chances he'll have his character developments through the chapters soon.

Also fuck the husband. The fact that he didn't go after her when she left the house, letting her wandering the street going through hell but then claiming being worried bout her. My head just hurts from cursing him way too much.

Everything will be explained in due time. Everything is connected. This manga is great. And about ML, we have to think that he is 10 years younger than her, more immature, but he will develop a lot. And in fact he gave her a push to do something she should have already done.

@tseng wutttttt omg im-- im speechless..wwuuuuuuuttt.... Kay gotta brace ma heart for upcoming angst... THANKS FOR THE SPOILER THO. I WAS JUZ ABOUT TO CONSIDER DROPPING THE SERIES BUT MEH I CHANGED MA MIND ^^ thx to you ✨

Dex-chan lover
So for those who have read the raws. Is there any romantic progression between the MC and the FeMC? I’m not going to keep reading if this is just a coming of age story for a 17 year old and the main woman who helps him ends up with her ex husband in the end.

I can't tell if he's angry that she lied to him about her divorcing her Husband, or angry at the Husband himself. None the less, he is angry, and I look forward to how things progress.

This is so interesting because the characters are so peculiar. Cant wait for more, thanks for translating (and all the other work) so that I can enjoy this unique story!

Contributor
@bibimbun @tseng
>mfw when reading the spoilers:

wtfisthis.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wait.. what the heck. How'd the husband know that she was with this dude?? I'm so confused???

Many thanks

I thought there was something going on in the background and now.. heck. After reading the spoilers I'm like... I need more deets to connect these dots @___@

To @Hagurashiii and everyone else: Don't drop this manga!! It'll get real good later (Not your typical "shoujo"!)

YES!! It'll take some time for them to confirm their feelings (and "the rest"), but I was satisfied with how it went! Hint: it was soooo cute 🙈🙊

Thanks for the update💕
I read the raws before it got picked up again, but I still look forward to the next chapter everytime!

Users who are viewing this thread