Promise Cinderella - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Beginning Days

jyc

seeing her husband in their good old days gives me trust issues. he was clearly infatuated with her :((

makes me wonder why he changed so much

Group Leader
@jyc same 😭😭😭 like i begun to think would it be better not give men chances from the start or something, its not like every man will be cheating but still

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I can’t understand the appeal of a manga like this, I skimmed through it a bit but geez the male main lead is such an annoying piece of shit and the fact she’s probably going to fall for this awful HIGHSCHOOLER is so odd...
Tho I’ll admit she’s an interesting character.. and that’s it

(FYI I’m bashing the manga premise btw not the translators jobs or anything)

Pff Issei's such a tsundere lol. I think they're actually a good match but I don't support any romance before he at least graduates.
Also, I feel bad for Hayame to get such an awful divorce when her marriage began this way.

AHH yay thanks for making the credit page 😍 it's so exciting to be part of a scanlation team!
and @JKTV you have to keep reading! i actually found this series by chance and was kind of weirded out by the premise too, but i ended up totally hooked. issei has a sweet side! he's only terrible for now 😂

Users who are viewing this thread