Propose - Oneshot

She seems so cold at first, but these 5 pages immediately became the most cute and wholesome manga I've ever read

Aggregator gang
I need to know who's the author of this meaningful 5 pages oneshots

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if her last prediction actually was one. It might have simply been her wish, and the dude had nothing against it.

Yeah like Kaarme said I ended up thinking she liked the guy at first sight and made all those predictions over the years to win him over, once that was done all she had to do was ask him to get married to her, a self-fulfilling prediction.

Group Leader
I mean, if they're close enough to be living (or at least hanging out) together, the boy was hardly manipulated

Anyways this one was pretty wholesome

Contributor
No supernatural tag clearly just Lelouch / Light level prediction / manipulation skills

pax

@mochim yep! they're the artist for many of charles' works (balloon, mable, ame to petra) as well as "clean freak" by scop and "nothing but life" (命ばっかり) by nulut and pretty popular in general

Group Leader
So cute!!! But yeh, it does make you wonder if the last one was purely a prediction?

Aggregator gang
That was a self-fulfillment prophecy, it was only completed cuz she believed in it. While the guy turned out to be okay, I can't imagine loving someone just cuz someone wrote it for you.

And, yet that was a lie. Love at the end of the day is just your genes and hormones telling you what to do as well.

Users who are viewing this thread