Protagonist x Rival (Webcomic)

Dex-chan lover
aggressive lesbo keeps being aggressive even thought the other girl doesn't want any of her shit oof

Dex-chan lover
I won't mind reading this if the MC don't have a brain of a goldfish.
I mean after all this event and she still react the same when blonde girl jealous as she love the guys. Also self pity when she and her crush together. Bruh, she gay af,

Dex-chan lover
Lol a one sided love, this sounds complicated.and hurtful as it goes by. I wonder If the love of the beautiful gurl will be returned.Im hoping for a character or story development and not just an endless Comedy punchline.
Cuz duh!! I'm roooting for the yuri route!!!! Banzaaaiii!!

Power Uploader
@adase Roughly every month, though exact day varies between 10~20 something (It's getting serialized next month, so 3/3 release was a short about that)

Dex-chan lover
@Sleepingair So, let's be clear. Are you actually rooting for MC to finally give up for the toxic behavior of yuri girl and forced to choose her instead of her actual crush? Don't you think this sounds a little problematic?

@koikun If a man were the protagonist, then this manga would be declared the most toxic and sexist work in recent years. But since it is yuri, then "lol, what a twist!".

Dex-chan lover
Kimura is the most dense MC ever, she's so dense she could form a blackhole. Acknowledge the person who loves you for who you are and actually cares about you, does she have a condition where she forgets everything after a new chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread