Protect My Star

Dex-chan lover
in chapter 2 it says the artist have almost 1 million but in the previous chapter it says 8.8 million followers? or is like divided in followers and donators?
assistant is a piece of shit, protecting his/their job yeah, but damaging the soul of MC

Group Leader
@VooXoo ugh whoops we made a mistake in chapter 2... it’s supposed to be almost 10 million instead of a million. numbering system in chinese makes our math brain crumble 😔

tmi but chinese uses 千万 (qiān wàn) for ten million which literally meant thousand*ten thousand 🤣

i’ll fix that chapter now, thanks for pointing it out! 😛

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to you for the good work:
I understand the confusion, sometime I see japanese posts with numbers followed by kanji and I think is like 10k point/tweets and then someone translates the number in millions.

Ha, this is legit funny tho I can sort of see what is going to happen in the future. I reckon he is going to get together with her but the hijinks in-between look like they will be a good read.

Dex-chan lover
So few comments, I think this manhua just had bad luck here on mangadex, maybe releasing one chapter for day for 1 week will make it get noticed as it deserve.
Is not possible that the usual copypaste cultivator/isekai story get more viewers than this one that is original and well drawn, it must have just passed under the radars for bad timing.
I hope the TL group continues releasing this comic, the long pause was most likely for 2020 being...you know what.

i'm usually rather picky about manhuas, but this one surpassed my expectation on art and story ^^

Users who are viewing this thread