PROVISIONAL NAME ZERO - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
what's wrong with having different eye colour, i mean.. that's cool
In Japan, all students need to be same level, same clothes, same hairstyle, same language, eat in the same classroom, and many same to make sure students will easily enter the society with same standards.

Dex-chan lover
In Japan, all students need to be same level, same clothes, same hairstyle, same language, eat in the same classroom, and many same to make sure students will easily enter the society with same standards.
It's not that extreme. Like, come on. This is forced.

Dex-chan lover
What is the plot of this shit? Like this is so specific it has to have sum sort of truth for it. weird asf

Dex-chan lover
It's not that extreme. Like, come on. This is forced.
You'd be surprised when people starts bullying/harassing others due to simple things, including for "being different" compared to others.

For example, half-Japanese people were literally shunned in Japan, even more when their traits is more on the non-Japanese side (e.g white skin, non-black hair).

And this also appeared as a trope in plenty of animanga, where a half-Japanese character were forced to dye their hair black, because blonde hairs are considered delinquents there, which is sad.

As for this manga, being someone with Heterochromia can easily be considered as a "freak" for some people, and not everyone have a strong mental fortitude to fight/survive against all the negativity, which is shown like the sister in this story, where she's having a severe mental breakdown due to most people treating her like trash, including her own mother.

Sure, some people may think that having Heterochromia is cool, but not everyone have the same kind of thinking about the matter, in which the author clearly highlights them with the whole bullying and ignorance, which definitely could happened IRL.

So yeah, the society that we live in right can be very ruthless for some people, just because they're "different" compared to others...

Dex-chan lover
For example, half-Japanese people were literally shunned in Japan, even more when their traits is more on the non-Japanese side (e.g white skin, non-black hair).
This isn't a Japan thing. My poor girlfriend gets treated like a subhuman by her own family just because she's mixed and her skin is "too pale". But heterochromia isn't a sign of "the wrong race/ethnicity".
As for this manga, being someone with Heterochromia can easily be considered as a "freak" for some people, and not everyone have a strong mental fortitude to fight/survive against all the negativity, which is shown like the sister in this story, where she's having a severe mental breakdown due to most people treating her like trash, including her own mother.
Sure, her response to how everyone treats her is fine. What's forced is how brutal they are to her for heterochromia of all things. Especially the mother. And the father apparently does nothing about it, but toooootally cares about her, according to the end.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't a Japan thing. My poor girlfriend gets treated like a subhuman by her own family just because she's mixed and her skin is "too pale". But heterochromia isn't a sign of "the wrong race/ethnicity".

Again, the problem here is that she's "different" compared to other people in terms of physical appearance, where "normal people" doesn't have different eye colors, and someone who got such traits will instantly be labeled by others.

Sure, her response to how everyone treats her is fine. What's forced is how brutal they are to her for heterochromia of all things. Especially the mother. And the father apparently does nothing about it, but toooootally cares about her, according to the end.
TBH, the responses were extreme, but that's still in line with what actually happened IRL, where people that have genetic problems is very likely to be treated differently, including something as simple as Heterochromia.

Her mother sucks hard, but I guess that she choose to maintain her social status by shunning her own flesh snd blood, instead of helping her from all the bad shits that she went through, since she's too afraid to lose her face in the community...

Dex-chan lover
Again, the problem here is that she's "different" compared to other people in terms of physical appearance, where "normal people" doesn't have different eye colors, and someone who got such traits will instantly be labeled by others.

TBH, the responses were extreme, but that's still in line with what actually happened IRL, where people that have genetic problems is very likely to be treated differently, including something as simple as Heterochromia.

Her mother sucks hard, but I guess that she choose to maintain her social status by shunning her own flesh snd blood, instead of helping her from all the bad shits that she went through, since she's too afraid to lose her face in the community...
I really don't believe people would react to heterochromia like that. Not in the modern times. And the reactions people had to her in the manga are so cartoonishly over the top that it's impossible to take it seriously.
I think we'll just have to agree to disagree on this. Not that it matters, we're talking about a hentai plot after all.

Users who are viewing this thread