Pseudo Harem - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Harem (Colored)

Group Leader
Original Translation: TheElusiveTaco
Typesetting: CosmicRunner123

Thanks to TheElusiveTaco for letting me reuse his translation! It was really bothering me that the color version of this wasn't in English so I went ahead and did it. Also, I want to be upfront about this: AI redrawing was used to assist with cleaning and redrawing this chapter. I could not have done this manually.

Cleaned pages: https://mega.nz/folder/tO9GhSgC#bakXh4O2rPvvbM8ssuCUVw

Dex-chan lover
This is the official coloring. It was included in the volume release, albeit in grayscale. I grabbed the original color version (that was initially released in the magazine actually) from the author's twitter.
As per rule 2.1.6 of Mangadex:

Chapters that have been colored from a monochrome version (either Official or Fan Colored) should be uploaded under a separate entry that must be tagged as "Official/Fan Colored", have "(Official/Fan Colored)" appended to the main title and include a "Colored" relation to the main title.

So the fact that it's official doesn't mean it should be in the same entry, a new official colored entry should be created for it.

Dex-chan lover
This is the official coloring. It was included in the volume release, albeit in grayscale. I grabbed the original color version (that was initially released in the magazine actually) from the author's twitter.
well then, wouldn't it be better to call chapter "(volume ver.)" or something? Because my first thought was the same, that it's a fan-colored probably
As per rule 2.1.6 of Mangadex:

Chapters that have been colored from a monochrome version (either Official or Fan Colored) should be uploaded under a separate entry that must be tagged as "Official/Fan Colored", have "(Official/Fan Colored)" appended to the main title and include a "Colored" relation to the main title.

So the fact that it's official doesn't mean it should be in the same entry, a new official colored entry should be created for it.
it would be the case of all or at least majority of chapters were colored.

Dex-chan lover
No, the rule says "chapters that have been colored", it doesn't say anything about how many there are.
As long as they have a monochrome and colored versions (which is the case here), they should be on separate entries.

Double-page supporter
No, the rule says "chapters that have been colored", it doesn't say anything about how many there are.
As long as they have a monochrome and colored versions (which is the case here), they should be on separate entries.
What? It was released in the same place as every single chapter that is not exclusive to volume releases.

Dex-chan lover
This has to be the best colouring of a manga I ever seen.
It's usually overdone so good job to the artist.
Yeah... I'm with you. I think they're usually quite ugly, like the way Colornoob does them (no offense to them, I know many people like it) or even the One Piece colored version it looks so unnatural. But this is not bad

Dex-chan lover
Guessing this chapter is to promote the anime. Wonder if they'll adapt the entire series as an anime the chapters aren't that long.

Staff
Super Moderator
A mod asked in the MD Discord for someone to make an "Official Colored" title to hold this chapter. I made it and now this chapter is there.

https://mangadex.org/title/0ba090c6-2c66-4448-a0da-4b9acd365b6f/pseudo-harem

Double-page supporter
New title for a single chapter? It feels dumb. Also, this way nobody will get a notification if they haven't seen it already
Dumb, deceiving and confusing making people think this is a new release of the manga when it was released in the same platform and magazine as every other chapter. Was even bundled in the volume release (grayscale) of the manga.
This entry even lists it as "ongoing" when the manga was finished back in 2021 and I'm not aware any other chapters that are in color.

Users who are viewing this thread