Pseudo Harem - Vol. 2 Ch. 45 - Vision Test

Dex-chan lover
213.jpg

Group Leader
I never took a vision test in my life but Is that really a legit vision test? I mean like no way in the hell anyone could figure out that super tiny alpabet with naked eye unless you're seeing it close.

@AdekHamilBang

Yeah, that's how vision tests work.

20/20 means that at 20 feet, you can see what the average person sees at 20 feet.
20/10 means that at 20 feet, you can see what the average person can only see at 10 feet.
(at least in the US, it's probably metric in most other places, so 6/6 maybe?)

Google says the best recorded human vision was 20/5,
and apparently Hawks have a vision of about 20/2 or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
@zekkendo
thanks for the explanations, I often read 20/20 vision but never knew what it means, just that it's good lol
and no, I don't think we Asians have that way of measuring or whatever, we just say minus x for myopia or plus x for hyperopia

Dex-chan lover
@AdekHamilBang Pretty sure some people can, either way, you're right that the normal person can't. The actual chart has a much more varied scale which you'd go through progressively, whereas they were just going for specific characters.

And you're not expected to reach the very bottom unless you do have extraordinary eyes, it's about how far down you do reach, what your 'breaking point' is before you start getting em wrong and such. The worse your eyesight the less you'll be going down it.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it I've been reading manga for such a long time and I still sometimes forget how big a thing first names are in Japan.
Took me a second to realize what that last page was going for lol.

Dex-chan lover
She could probably just ask him to call her by her name, but I guess not even Cheeky-chan could pull that off.

Users who are viewing this thread