Pseudo Harem - Vol. 3 Ch. 57.5 - Extra 9: Tree

Group Leader
Translation: Cromanson50
Typesetting: CosmicRunner123

Still desperately looking for a redrawer, especially now that we're using the Korean raws, which will need to be thoroughly redrawn (but don't worry, we are still translating from Japanese). Also, if anyone has raws better than 1280x1850 at quality 90 for volumes 3-4 or any high quality raws for volume 5, please let me know.

Cleaned pages: https://mega.nz/folder/tO9GhSgC#bakXh4O2rPvvbM8ssuCUVw

Dex-chan lover
Over there We have suzume whos in love with a chair. And here we hava nana whos in love with a tree. Aaaaaa sooo adorkableeeee.

Thanks as always for the sl! Blue cosmos!!

Dex-chan lover
Cute but reminds of the ending where they had to put a hold on their relationship for 7 years because of a dumb "I'll catch up to you"
Anyway, being a tree for a play is very relatable.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Cute but reminds of the ending where they had to put a hold on their relationship for 7 years because of a dumb "I'll catch up to you"
Anyway, being a tree for a play is very relatable.
What implied that the relationship was on hold? All we got was a timeskip to them getting married. Wasn't Eiji working with Rin as a stagehand?

Dex-chan lover
What implied that the relationship was on hold? All we got was a timeskip to them getting married. Wasn't Eiji working with Rin as a stagehand?
Well, it made it look like their usual banter but they start with the "long time no see" and "I've finally caught up to you" that was the whole drama of the last part of the manga where she would have to give up her relationship with him to pursue her career. And Rin did state that she never met his parents which is something hard to believe as how close they used to be.
Not saying they "grew apart" or anything. But from the looks, sometime during college, Rin had to put her relationship and fluff apart to focus on acting and modeling jobs until Eiji landed a job at the same TV station Rin was as an actress. Which is pretty dumb considering everything they went through. What if Rin got a better deal at some other TV Station? Or even Eiji himself got something better for his career?
Sorry for the rant but I really liked the series before that drama at the end. Well, I still do and want to read more extras.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the rant but I really liked the series before that drama at the end. Well, I still do and want to read more extras.
I usually ignore ending drama like that and substitute my own headcanon. Most of the time, it does absolutely nothing to make the series better, and it's only there for the author to make some kind of point that's otherwise completely irrelevant to the work and the characters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He's a good tree.

Thanks for translation. This series is very precious to me.
Well, it made it look like their usual banter but they start with the "long time no see" and "I've finally caught up to you" that was the whole drama of the last part of the manga where she would have to give up her relationship with him to pursue her career. And Rin did state that she never met his parents which is something hard to believe as how close they used to be.
Not saying they "grew apart" or anything. But from the looks, sometime during college, Rin had to put her relationship and fluff apart to focus on acting and modeling jobs until Eiji landed a job at the same TV station Rin was as an actress. Which is pretty dumb considering everything they went through. What if Rin got a better deal at some other TV Station? Or even Eiji himself got something better for his career?
Well...for me it didn't look like they have put their relationship on hold. Even if they both were very busy, I don't believe that they didn't have any oppurtunities at all to spend their days off together from time to time. About meeting the parents, she obviously meant that official "greet-parents-before-wedding" procedure, I mean, she already met with Eiji's mom twice in the series. And yeah, that "end-of-series-drama" was totally baseless, as it was shown in the next-to-last chapter. And about their lines, "long time no see" can be used even when you don't see your partner for 1-2 weeks, and "I've finally caught up to you" was Eiji's condition for himself to propose to her, that's all

Dex-chan lover
That bit where he's like "He's not coming bro." is so realistic.
When I was doing theater in high school during the rehearsals without mics we would just try to make each other break character so we'd have to run through the scene again.

Users who are viewing this thread