Pseudo Harem - Vol. 3 Ch. 63 - Nervous

I’m conflicted, on one hand I like how she’s becoming more honest and making progress, on the other hand it’s kind of losing the premise that made me fall in love with it and sets it apart from other series.

Fed-Kun's army
Another chapter, another same RomCom shenanigans. Shame they dropped the whole initial premise of "multiple personality trick" which hasnt been seen in what 15chapters in a row so far except from the one or two mentions?

Fed-Kun's army
she's getting bolder!
perhaps we'll see some progress now

about the multiple personality acting stopping, they were ways for her to (not always though) avoid/skip the embarrassment of trying to progress... I think it's great that she's being more honest and going for him. We can always get more Cheeky-chan later, after all...

i just gonna type nice because yes...
Jokes aside i also feel the lack of multiples personalities, maybe we can have some cameos in the near futur. But at the same time i feel proud of Rin that she doesnt need to put some facade to conceal her emotions.

I wish I could have a cute girlfriend like her, why is my life so garbage?

She can't hold it anymore, this teasing bombardment just too much i want an aggressive move that's make me COME!

Really?? They’re always doing couple shit anyway. You’d think he’d be use to this by now.

Users who are viewing this thread