Pseudo Harem - Vol. 3 Ch. 69 - Comfort

Dex-chan lover
It's cool how he tries to make her feel comfy.
Protect that smile at page 4, at all costs.

imagine confessing your love to someone and them reciprocating but then neither one of you establish the relationship nor do you speak about it any further so you're stuck in a limbo of "are we dating or are we still just friends mutually interested in one another??"

All seriousness, although this is allowing us to see just how wholesome Eiji is towards Rin, I'm ready for Rin to get some of her confidence back and ROMANCE THE GOOD BOY PROPERLY! (Or Eiji can make the first move—I don't care! Just give me their romance without this awkwardness, please i beg you)

Fed-Kun's army
@Leepants most of the events in this manga has holes that people need to fill in by themselves. They're obviously dating now but the author just says "have fun with your interpretation".

@Flare77 You think so? If that's the case, that's kind of unfortunate either way because now I'M the one who's stuck in the limbo of "is the awkwardness the product of them dating or is it the product of them not establishing their relationship?" 😩Hahah, but thank you for your comment! We'll see what happens in the upcoming chapters 🙌

Dex-chan lover
@Leepants "imagine confessing your love to someone and them reciprocating but then neither one of you establish the relationship nor do you speak about it any further"
Imagine not having an awkward pubescent romantic relationship!
This is cute and adorable and in many ways relatable in terms of self-consciousness and awkwardness, made better by the apprehension over escalation to romantic-sexual.

That's some downright wholesome teasing from the boi. Good man. I just hope Rin can overcome her awkwardness and properly beds the boi. (She already did, but still)

Dex-chan lover
Gratz to you for making an official(?) release of a translated product elusive_taco. Hopefully it works well for you and the author. If I had a Kindle, I'd check it out (but sadly I don't x_x).

Double-page supporter
They got together and the hng doesn't only continue, it intensifies. I'm defenseless.

@gronkle Just wanted to clarify that my comment wasn't meant to come off as a genuine criticism! ;v;
You're right that their relationship is very cute and innocent, which is what I love about this manga in general. Rather than insinuating that I wanted a "less than pure" development between the characters, I simply shared the same sentiment with Eiji: I wish they would be able to talk with one another again without Rin feeling uncomfortable about what they are now (whatever that may be). Awkwardness between two, young romantically-inexperienced people is to be expected, but I'd love to see them become comfortable with each other now that their true feelings have been openly shared between them!

Users who are viewing this thread