Pseudo Harem - Vol. 4 Ch. 75 - Snow

Aggregator gang
You know, it really lost its unique trait of being a literal psuedo harem manga. These little moments remind us that we are still reading such manga, but there barely are any acts anymore and if there is, they last only 1 page.

@HunLepto And just like your typical Harem - only one girl wins. There was only ever going to be one girl to win, Rin. What are you expecting? For him to only love one "personality" of hers? It always came off as him using the personalities to tease her and now that the cat is out of the bag he's simply bypassing the whole act and interacting with her as a whole.

Dex-chan lover
@HunLepto
Also fuck you. But the way the "characters" have disappeared, and the times in which they appear, are part of the story of *one* girl falling in love with a boy.
The fake personalities are falling away to allow her own to make herself known, and her willingness and ability to try on those personalities are part of her too.

As a kid I tried on all kinds of personas. As a teen, I picked one that I thought would suit me. As an adult I settled into one that described me.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Aggregator gang
Ok, before I get any other salty comments (that fuck you kinda hurt me, y'know?), I completely understand the reason for the personalities disappearing, it's just that I wished they did more of these personalities for fun and to find out more about each other, not only just for the teasings. I expected a bit more from Rin as being a drama club actress that she would not mostly do that when she's only told to, but when she's interested in how some situations would turn out. There can be many unique situations where people just flow with the roleplay a bit and it can show a bit of the other person. Of course, that would also require the author to make a girl not as shy as Rin there and make more pages for chapters than just 4-5.

Dex-chan lover
@hunlepto exactly what i was thinking. i’m all for the main choice in the harem getting the spotlight, but not at the expense of all the other girls not getting a chance at growth besides just cheeky-chan teasing mc with subtle hints of love underlying beneath it.

Users who are viewing this thread