Pseudo Harem - Vol. 4 Ch. 81 - Senpai

Double-page supporter
Dang it's not gonna finish after graduation? Hell yeah. I wonder what road the author will take now. It would be cool to see them as uni students/adults.

Aggregator gang
A school romance manga that continues after confession and graduation? Is that even legal?

Contributor
Good. We are getting too many shitty endings recently like Ao no Flag.

Aggregator gang
this manga is going down in history as the best

I can't be the only one whose heart almost stopped while spotting the first word in the second line of the tweet before reading!😅

Pretty sure the sole purpose if this manga is to offset all the shit that's been happening in the world, and it's doing a stellar job!
At this point Saito-sensei is just flexing on the whole industry, like "hold on to your cliches bitches, I'ma show you how it's done the right way!"🤠

Fed-Kun's army
Dang yo.

On the one hand I'm super glad the series continues. There's a lot of potential for taking this into adulthood without exhausting the integrity and fun (I mean, there's I Don't Understand What My Husband Is Saying and the like, so we know it can be done).

On the other hand, I haven't yet seen any conclusive evidence that the author can actually pull it off without dropping the quality, because the realistic romantic tension that made the series so fascinating in the first place has mostly been defused by now (they've both confessed, kissed, and officially started going out, so there isn't much room to push the envelope until proper adulthood). Keeping it up on fluff alone is probably not feasible, so there needs to be a change in direction or focus of the story. Kaguya-sama did this by delving deeper into the characters, particularly the support cast (which was certainly the right decision). Will Pseudo-Harem do the same, will it do something else, or play it safe? I'm being cautiously optimistic, but, you know...

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, alone in Senpai's house. This gonna get R18 all of the sudden

Dex-chan lover
Here I was just thinking it was about to end. Then BAM that tweet got translated.

Users who are viewing this thread