Pseudo Harem - Vol. 5 Ch. 96 - Tragedy

I swear these chapter titles are picked randomly out a dictionary.

Edit: are dictionaries still a thing? I just realized that I think it's been about 15 years since I last used one.

Well to be perfectly honest the first years of uni are practically the same as high school. You spent most of your time goofing around and doing nothing. Then on the last year, you work like there is no tomorrow cause you have project after project.

I dunno I'm still feelin some NTR vibes from these girls.

And I feel yuri vibes from them... DON'T FKING TRY STEALIN OUR GIRL (well girls? kinda?), YU HEAR PUNKS?!

Dex-chan lover
he's so upset that he's developed parkinson's

@Neltharn
i will never understand the reaction of people seeing any remotely friendly female characters and instantly assuming they're gay.

@nobaka
That's the age we are living in, you already can't hug or be a bit "affectionate" to your male friends without people changing their "views" of you, it suck but that's the reality now...

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka
i will never understand the reaction of people seeing any remotely friendly female characters and instantly assuming they're gay.
Less assuming and more hoping that it comes down female-on-female spit-swapping.

Dex-chan lover
@rebel16 you mean when she's simply scoping a classroom out or when she's being expressive. Neither is a psuedo harem it's just the author continuing to prattle on leaving the entire theme of the manga behind

Double-page supporter
somehow this chapter seemed so weird, maybe because senpai is awkward around his college clubmates hmm

Users who are viewing this thread