Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 117 - Decided

Dex-chan lover
DID/MPD or just a plain good actress....? the disorder can be artificially developed given the right conditions...

Dex-chan lover
Rin should teach a masterclass on teasing your SO. Damn, that's cute.

I really hope she's just doing this to tease him, though. Mental unhealthiness isn't a joke... that aside, DID/MPD developing might be the only "reasonable" explanation why she might show a yandere side too. I'm just not sure how that will play out? Probably her just becoming aggressively overprotective of him?

He will only be able to buy "assorted chocolate sets" for Valentine to insure they are all happy.

Aggregator gang
I like that they don't act like it's something so romantic.(the moment she fell i mean) A normal person would be screaming “Cold!”

Dex-chan lover
@Firemorfox
I don't think it was just to tease, although I don't think she's actually developing multiple personalities. My take on it is that her acting has become a part of who she is, so denying her acting is like denying her. (Rather than denying a separate personality.)

phew. after the last one i was worried we'd end up with gratuitous forced drama, but those two never fail to deliver the sweetest possible cuteness after all. so glad to have them. many thanks, as always, elusivetaco.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, their relationship started because of her acting and she wants him to support that. She's not actually going crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze
So you think it's essentially a hobby/pastime of Rin's now? I think that your take makes sense, considering Rin does seem a little too sweet to tease him (except when acting), and the series is too lighthearted to have her actually develop DID/MPD.

Users who are viewing this thread