Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 126 - Hourglass

I really didn't sign for this when i started to read this manga to be honest ...
Also Show biz is overated and crazy dangerous too.

The only good choice is to choose the man you love ...
If you have a hard time choosing the man you love, do you even love him ?

Dex-chan lover
Of course he will be not good match for her if she become too successful. But hey, it is not a crime to dating a lowlife as a celebrity

Dex-chan lover
@ikevinz77
it can't get axed, it's on twitter/pixiv. it's not being published by a company, so only the author gets to decide anythin

Aggregator gang
@starlightcitypro ...Aren't you throwing away 126 chapters too easily lol. And manga relationships last you know. They are almost guaranteed to have a time-skip for marriage or going out as a couple going university lol

Dex-chan lover
This spin is way too abrupt, first a timeskip out of nowhere, 2 chapters later she's going to make it big and now they're going to break up or something.
Way too fast, growth is not a rush

For everyone confused why she had to choose between acting and her boyfriend: remember she’d be a young female actress, in Japan one of the biggest career ending scandals a young female actress can have is having a boyfriend.

Yes, it’s completely fucked.

Dex-chan lover
@magustg1 I was about to ask that.

Hm... Is that the only reason? I know what you're talking about, and it's definitely a thing when we're discussing idols, be it actors or singers. But afaik that's it, idols. "Normal" actors/singers don't enter that group.
As for the difference between an "idol" and a "normal actor"...I mean, fame for sure, but I think there's something else.

Users who are viewing this thread