Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 129 - Promise

Did the author say that the next one's the last chapter or what?
I was really happy to FINALLY find a rom-com that continues after they get together, but am now kinda understanding why so many authors end it there. This has been pretty meh.

Aggregator gang
Skip few years. She is a broken husk of human after being sexually abused by disgusting producer for a role in short lived sitcom.

His wish is to become popular from the start and be with her when she became an actress....

he will suprise her at some point that he will become her leading actor once again (after the highschool play) in the future...

Fed-Kun's army
We all know its a gonna be a wedding ring 😀, they better not skip the college arc before giving us the epilogue

Aggregator gang
These last chapters really felt strange. And while I appreciate the creator for continuing the manga after confession, romance kinda felt kinda weak to be honest, I think majority of the chapters were too comedy-focused. Like for the most part, you can picture them as very good friends and it would be believable.

Aggregator gang
"when I caught up"

When chapter Exactly he will caught up? Hope this not get dragged over

Dex-chan lover
so he was kinda training her the whole time. makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
@Zakuzelo as someone else already said, Kaguya is an option, but a better otion to what you're looking formight be Horimiya if you haven't read it.

@Raydnt
@intmanga
I was actually thinking of Kaguya when I said that. It's got the same problem; gets a lot worse after the confession, and I don't even mean it shifting focus to Ishigami's arc.

@AltAidey I don't buy that, not for a second, evidence be damned.

Users who are viewing this thread