Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 130 - Epilogue: Love

Dex-chan lover
Still a bothers me all the "we had to put our relationship on hold until I caught up to you" when they even live in the same city so we don't even know how much time they spent apart since the last chapter in college. But all these extras and the anime reminded me how much I still like this story.
Thanks for all the work on these!

Edit: Oh yeah, in this translation she says that they should let their parents know about the wedding. Not that she didn't meet them after all those years. So it's better than I thought compared to the last one.

Dex-chan lover
There's a certain catharsis to reading this again after all the bonus chaps we've had. I'm still slightly bothered how they just... wrapped up what could be at least a volume or two into just two chapters, but oh well. At least we have another 128 banger chapters (+ bonuses now!) to go with it. Thank you for finishing this!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
At least we got this, feels like a proper ending...because as much as I loved this manga, the ending felt like it didn't land as great as the manga itself was. Rushed, and not left with a great comfy feeling with the whole "I'll wait for you" bs.

Would be great to see more of them being a married/engaged couple, but I'll take this.

Dex-chan lover
Feel strange to read the end again after 3 years but this translation seem to be a little better than the other so i can't complain about it
Thanks you to everyone in the team for this chapter and all the extra :thumbsup::salute:

Dex-chan lover
Still a bothers me all the "we had to put our relationship on hold until I caught up to you" when they even live in the same city so we don't even know how much time they spent apart since the last chapter in college. But all these extras and the anime reminded me how much I still like this story.
Thanks for all the work on these!

Edit: Oh yeah, in this translation she says that they should let their parents know about the wedding. Not that she didn't meet them after all those years. So it's better than I thought compared to the last one.
It does "seem" like they've been dating for the last however many years. But yeah its bothersome its never stated.

This just reminded me how stupid that ending was

Dex-chan lover
This version of the epilogue is so much better. The dialogue makes it seem in the previous one that they cut contact for 7 years. Not in this one though. He waited 7 years to ask for her hand , but it seems like they were dating continously till this point. So much better
That's not what I got from it but I'll let you cope

Dex-chan lover
This version of the epilogue is so much better. The dialogue makes it seem in the previous one that they cut contact for 7 years. Not in this one though. He waited 7 years to ask for her hand , but it seems like they were dating continously till this point. So much better
That's the impression I got from both versions honestly he wanted to catch up to her professionally they obviously still kept in touch throughout the time

Users who are viewing this thread