Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 130 - First Steps

thanks for all the translation taco!

kind of abrupt and sad to see this ends, but still a nice ride

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the two years of hard work. Best regards and wishes to Author-san for finishing the series and TheElusiveTaco and the team for bringing this wonderful series to us.

Thank you for scanlating... this manga should be read in one sitting if you want to give the ending justice tbh. Great manga, would read again.

Now that's an axe if I've ever seen one, and I've read a LOT of axed manga. These types of romance manga always seem to lose their identity or their idea in the first third then just either coast, or slip on a banana peel and either barely land, or plow through a glass window into a parked Semi.

many thanks to The Elusive Taco for these translations, and to the author for allowing them <3 just gotta wait for the final volume to be available now to complete the collection

Well that was abrupt. Cute Manga, but all that drama that then gets swept away for a sudden ending. Ah well.

Thank you, @TheElusiveTaco for translating this series.

I started reading on the day the first 8 chapters were uploaded. That evening, my girlfriend at the time revealed she was cheating on me with my best friend and wanted to end things. I won’t forget how this diabetes-inducing series helped to raise my spirits back then. Bless you, my dude.

Aw man... every week I waited for this. This had been so much fun.
Thank you so much for translating this beautiful work.
I will miss this.

It was great while it lasted. The finale of this and chaptee 138 of aot :'( The sadness never stops huh
Thanks for the translations

Users who are viewing this thread