Pseudo Harem

Aggregator gang
Man, this is WAY better than I thought it would be!
The "Harem" in the title made me go "ugh..." the moment I saw it, but then the "Pseudo" made me curious enough to read the sinopses, which made me interested enough to read the first chapters, which made me binge read this shit in two days. 😅
Rocommend it to anyone who likes fluff and romcom, without drama, misunderstandings or love triangles. Don't go in expecting the "Pseudo Harem" in every chapter though. There's development here unlike most romcoms.

This was my first ever manga. Yes im not joking. Before this, I was a full time anime watcher. Decided to give manga a go and got recommended this by a friend and I really enjoy it!

pretty meh manga overall, needs Drama since nothing interesting is really happening most of the time

Double-page supporter
This ended up being very based. Another one to my collection of diabetes-inducing romcoms.

@Asier559 my biggest advice is don't read comments and follow what you like. World is yours, go read whatever you want! If you're not sure about a manga, try it anyways. Not gonna hurt you. Good luck and happy reading!

Very fluffy and no unneccessary surprise twists or misunderstandings to artificially blow up the story length. Thoroughly recommended

I positively LOVED this manga, by far the best I have ever read and the first for me to cry while reading. I am hoping that there will be much more to come.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta call my doctor about how much insulin I'll need to consume after reading this.

To those looking for some spice of drama, you're at the wrong place. First of all there's no "Drama" tag in the genre. Second this is a fluffy, very light and feel good manga. The fact that it has already reached a hundred chapters is a clear indication that the manga is already doing good. (Honestly, no need for the toxic comments that this manga is boring or some other ****) If you don't like it, don't read it. No need to comment.

The fact that I can reread this so many times is good.

I love no nonsense just pure sugar stories.

Fed-Kun's army
Hello guys, do you have others kind of romance like that in stock ? Bunny girls sempai and Monogatari were like that romance wise, but in manga form it's seems way harder to skip the drama and love triangle shit.

Users who are viewing this thread