Pseudo Harem

Group Leader
@jasty Well, technically it's not. My intention was for it to be a catch-all for any short series by Saitou Yuu, like the other short manga I do.

did the chapter numbering change or is there actually chapters missing? Don't want to spoil it by reading the later chapters.

Group Leader
@redzero36 sorry for the confusion. I changed the numbering from bundling two chapters together to single chapters, which has screwed up the numbering.

It made sense when I first started because each chapter is only four pages, so I made each release contain two chapters.
But if I had read the upload guidelines in full, I would've seen that you're not supposed to do that... So I'm trying to switch to individual chapters as they should've been from the start.
Now I just have to figure out how to break up the old chapters with out making it seem like there's new chapters...

Aggregator gang
chicks look like she on the verge of spawning multiple personality everytime

d

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread