Pseudo Harem

Dex-chan lover
The first few chapters are just there to establish things, but it quickly ramps up into something fun. I'd say it's well worth the read for fans of romantic slice of life. The boy kind of reminds me of Reigen Arata in Mob Psycho 100 for some reason. Just in looks, mostly.

Double-page supporter
Must say, I had something different in my mind when I read the introduction. I thought she would be a completely different girl each chapter, but she actually just plays with the stereotypical traits of harem anime girls with basically no other personality besides the traits. Not saying this manga is bad, but it could be a masterpiece, but imo its just a above average timewaster to make you feel good.

tldr; Dont have too much expectations. ^^

A cute slice of life rom-com that delivers fluffiness in 4 pages. Definitely a good read for people not looking for drama.

I'm torn between Spoiled-chan and Cool-chan. But, we can all agree that Rin is best girl.

This series is great. I actually like that I can't honestly tell if the MC is dense or playing the fool.

Fed-Kun's army
My high school with the lights turned off looked like a prison... Hell, it looked like a prison with the lights turned on.

As someone who was initially avoiding this manga because of the "harem" element, I have to say I'm glad that I caved and gave it a chance! I've seen some comments disappointed that the harem isn't as focused on as it could be, but personally I think the way that the "harem" is handled helps highlight the character development of Nanakura Rin and emphasizes her importance as Rin to her love interest, Kitahama Eiji. It's a really light-hearted, short-paged rom-com manga and I wouldn't pass up on it if you were like me and were put off by the description at first!

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is ridiculously charming, and I usually don't enjoy high school romcoms. Don't let the "harem" in the title fool you: it's just one girl 'acting' different stereotypical haremette personalities - theoretically for practice, but we all know what's really happening here.

@unknownfactor
I can't honestly tell if the MC is dense or playing the fool.
I've got the feeling he's acting just as much as Rin is, and has already picked up on what's going on - but he's having a ton of fun teasing her by flirting with her various characters to a degree he couldn't bring himself to pull on normal Rin. In a way, her different personas are a way for both of them to take steps toward avoiding their anxiety of actually getting closer to the other person as themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread