Psycho Revenge - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

This is pretty good, Manhwa about revenge and the story art is very good. Hoping there’s more to come!

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙽𝚂𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶

Got to love when something pretty good gets translated and dropped in the same day.

Funny how reverse f in korea is like the f meme
Author focused on keeping her cheeks thicc in all the shots lol
Wait....guns akimbo?
Also, social-distanced and face mask wearing? In this day and age that's more than enough to balance out all of their wrongdoings
Low-key wouldn't mind being punished by noona
All in all its too much juggling (of themes) and flashy showmanship, with an almost deadly lack of substance, i.e. nothing more than a revenge premise.
Possible improvements? It needs to go deeper, be more brutal, and invite a greater degree of realism. Perhaps a deep dive into the mc's life? More violence? Internal and external, mental and physical conflict?
In one word, DEPTH, so far it's too shallow, I can barely get my ankle wet

Love the character designs in this. I feel like “bitch” is used too excessively and doesn’t fit in some cases, tho. Also, this channel would be so deleted before hitting 100k irl, haha. They’d have to have their own website, because no video streaming website would let this play out to this extent.

Double-page supporter
the designs of both protags in and out of costume are the only positives i can give this

OOOOOOOOO
I DO like me a psychotic, chaotic good, anti hero.
Got a bit of a Deadpool vibe and I'm loving it!

Aggregator gang
yet another revenge manhwa whose plot relies on the stupidity of the korean juvenile act..... I read so many of similar manhwas that i'm starting to lose faith in the Korean justice system.

Users who are viewing this thread