Psycho x Past: Ryouki Satsujin Sennyuu Sousa - Vol. 4 Ch. 12 - Case 12 - Secret

Dex-chan lover
In the eyes of the frog there are only two things, the water and the chef. Once the water gets hot, he can spit hot water into the chef's eyes as revenge. Or rather, a fighting chance.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized a kind of plothole of the whole setting. Why doesn't he just kills the serial killer? In the previous two cases there were physical limitations like being a kid or literally trapped, but now he has all freedom to do what's necessary and avoid more victims.

I don't believe we actually have a clear condition of why he won't kill other than the batman type of "He will always use justice and never kill". All of these situations are clearly taxing on his mental, and he already has suspicion on the guy with the power, so I guess we will actually have some breaking point in the future, but for now there is not even a condition set for the time travel that avoids him taking harsher actions.

Specifically in this situation where he found out the teacher is also a creep, it wouldn't even be too bad to put him in jail. The detective is already violent in his approach, so he could even try to rough the killer up or something IDK, it just seems that he is playing by the rules, rules that are not set and only seem convenient for the story.

Dex-chan lover
Man this kid's ability to brainwash is somehow more OP than the literal timetravel body possession.

I wonder if Satomi was the wife? Either way, I hope Godai will protect her.

Fed-Kun's army
I just realized a kind of plothole of the whole setting. Why doesn't he just kills the serial killer? In the previous two cases there were physical limitations like being a kid or literally trapped, but now he has all freedom to do what's necessary and avoid more victims.

I don't believe we actually have a clear condition of why he won't kill other than the batman type of "He will always use justice and never kill". All of these situations are clearly taxing on his mental, and he already has suspicion on the guy with the power, so I guess we will actually have some breaking point in the future, but for now there is not even a condition set for the time travel that avoids him taking harsher actions.

Specifically in this situation where he found out the teacher is also a creep, it wouldn't even be too bad to put him in jail. The detective is already violent in his approach, so he could even try to rough the killer up or something IDK, it just seems that he is playing by the rules, rules that are not set and only seem convenient for the story.
He is only given the task of stopping the killers from killing so that his partner can have a talk with them and he was already kicked out as a normal detective but a scrappy detective like himself is perfect for a job where he can put a stop on an event while it is unfolding

Dex-chan lover
Might be overanalyzing but what if at least some of those murders were originally perpetrated by the teacher before he himself got killed by the next accomplice(s)?

He needs to clear the cases and prevent deaths in exchange for the chance to solve the mystery of his family's horrific murder.
He could try to rough up the killer but he doesn't have enough info and if he did, it might end up backfiring on him.
And things definitely won't turn out to be straightforward, very much like the previous case where the nurse was thought to be the killer but it was the granny.

Users who are viewing this thread