Psycho x Past: Ryouki Satsujin Sennyuu Sousa - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - Case 13 - Ritual

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be real funny if the teacher was the cause for cultist boy extra confidence in doing these shit, and the teacher, now, our mc just need to relentlessly bully and call him out on his cringe chuuni bullshit while dodging assassination attempts.

Dex-chan lover
I've read the raws and man this one villain is pathetic as fuck. Its so good to see this overconfident shitheat get his comeuppance

Dex-chan lover
Ok say what you want to say about whatever the Esper dude is planning but at least he know not to let the teacher go back to the main body home

Dex-chan lover
Why is he pathetic?

Because he is literally nothing without his personal lackey, which is the Satomi girl who is offering help to the mc. This same girl is also the one he used to commit the mass family murder in the future report. And the way he brainwashed the entire classroom is by doing some camera trick to make a fake spirit photography

Because he is literally nothing without his personal lackey, which is the Satomi girl who is offering help to the mc. This same girl is also the one he used to commit the mass family murder in the future report. And the way he brainwashed the entire classroom is by doing some camera trick to make a fake spirit photography
So I was right; she was his wife in the other timeline. Thank you for the clarification. I will have to wait and see how his trick work. It would be a disappointment if that is how he managed to brainwash them in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
So the ones who suspected the teacher was himself both his own criminal and a Kousaka victim was right.

Dex-chan lover
this kousaka guy got some insane acting skills
cbp134.png

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if the mc is going to interact with the Yankee girl when he comes back to present

Users who are viewing this thread