Psycho x Past: Ryouki Satsujin Sennyuu Sousa - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - Case 17 - Reminiscence

i always think some organization tried to stop MC to change past because it can result killing a person indirectly in future . . . or some heavy consequence changing the past . . . i don't expect Hannibal type tutoring . . .

Dex-chan lover
inb4 another twist is that those he killed were just people he got sentenced to death . The line >>i win if I kill as many as possible reminds me of a somewhat familiar meme/shitposting line.

Dex-chan lover
now I think it is entierly possible that the one who killed Todai's parents was Todai himself because that was the only way to either stop himself or Hidaka or sum bullshit like that.

Dex-chan lover
How do you stop someone that can predict future and can send you into the past :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this dude the type of a guy who will get a boner if he kills criminals..??

Double-page supporter
Mfw the most evil looking mofo in the history of evil looking mofo is actually evil 😲
Absolutley fablous writing like bro i defo didn't expect this :cool: like how was the suspicious guy throught out the whole thing actually evil?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread