Puberty, an All Boys School!? and Nakano-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Lost Child, Oh My God

Dex-chan lover
The long anticipated crossdressing chapter has at last arrived (i may have been only the title but its there non the less)

Dex-chan lover
I hate that people on this site have lower standards than people on sadpanda. Another manga marked with the kiss of death.

Dex-chan lover
I hate that people on this site have lower standards than people on sadpanda. Another manga marked with the kiss of death.
Sadpanda isn't even that bad when it comes to expected quality. Every bad TL job by an uploader gets absolutely massacred in ratings and comments. The standards here are practically non-existent due to desperation for the work to be continued after being dropped. You can't exactly compare it with a single oneshot h doujin. But I do agree it's becoming a bit of a problem.
To alleviate the burden of MTL plaguing the site there are only 2 options:

1) wait for a group to pick it back up and keep a similar quality of the Translations as the previous group did
2) learn the language and read the raws you filthy gaijin

Honestly if this site had a bounty system similar to sadpanda's then I'm sure that would put a dent into the amount of MTL-"revivals" on the website. It would even be better if they allowed certain chapters to be 'marked' with Machine Translation badges so we can filter them out or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread