Puberty, an All Boys School!? and Nakano-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - What do to!? The End of Summer

Dex-chan lover
He had a dream that was a possible reflection of his reality. That is hilarious and rare.

I am genuinely surprised the reverse traps have maintained their disguises this long.

Supporter
I just found this manga and now I’m caught up,
It’s so ridiculously cute I can’t stand it

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have any other manga with crossdressing girls in the main cast? And if it’s romance, crossdressing girls who are gonna win (I don’t need more trauma)

Dex-chan lover
You know what the funniest way for this manga to end would be?
MC realizes he's gay or bisexual, and even after learning everyone else was a girl, just starts dating a guy.

Dex-chan lover
MC realizes he's gay or bisexual, and even after learning everyone else was a girl, just starts dating a guy.
Is that spoiler or just random thought you want the manga to end with??

Group Leader
I think the best ending would be for one of the girls to get outed as a crossdresser, be told they will get expelled as it's an all-boys school, and then all the girls to come out in solidarity, revealing that everyone was a girl all along. After this, the school would switch to an all-girls school (since everyone except the MC is one), and the MC to be the one crossdressing to stay enrolled.

Users who are viewing this thread