Pulseless Girlfriend - Ch. 1

"You fell from the flower pots on the third floor"
That doesn't sound right, I'm pretty sure he just dropped a flower pot accidentally while she was on the street.

Aggregator gang
None of you notices the best part.

She'll be okay no matter how rough you are in bed! She can accept every kind of sick play you throw at her! She is like the ultimate partner!

Insta follow? Sure thing!

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist:
She's his grandma.

I know you far too well, Japan. I won't fall for this title!

I don't understand her motive of falling in love. The only thing we know so far is the she literally fell from the third floor. Apparently it was the MC's fault. He went down to check on her due to his own fear of being implicated. He didn't really do anything for the girl to fall in love.

Dex-chan lover
She ain’t heavy, she’s my girlfriend.

(Kudos to those who knows the reference)

@Mikeceara The thing is, she thinks of herself as some sort of monster that doesn't deserve any kind of relationships, with low self-esteem, thus as MC wants to get closer to her, she is just happy that someone would be even interested in her, something along this line.. Anyway as someone already said, this is gonnna be either good or awful, depending how author wants to take things from now on..

Dex-chan lover
She’s the ultimate emo waifu. And she’s isekai-proof too. MC doesn’t realize how lucky he is.

Fed-Kun's army
Judging from the positions of the broken pot and her blood pool, it's more like that thing fell from the third floor and smashed her in the noggin.

Dex-chan lover
Was it really her that fell and not the flowerpot? You'd expect other injuries than just head on such a fall...

Fed-Kun's army
Immortal and kinky. I dare say she checks all the boxes I give a damn about!

. . .
where can i find one of those?
as long as they arent truly possesive but heavy
im all in

interesting.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread