Pumpkin Night

The art is good but that awful translation made me cringe.

Not often we see a manga that explores the complex issue of bullying and what happens when you push people over the edge.

It’s a good read if you’re into gory and slasher stuff, otherwise avoid this one.

MD@Home
Super crap translation, do not even bother reading it. Translator is a edgy teen probably, using super BS meme words, just for the sake of it.

Everyone complaining about the "shit translation"

This is the kind of manga that would barely sell any copies if not for the edgy teens into guro and violence, at least with this kind of translation it becomes something to have a laugh instead of just being a cringefest

keep the funny translation going because made this manga so bad it's perfect, instead of being just bad

It is a bad translation since it doesnt directly translate the authors words and I think its disrespectful to him. Also the translators humor is getting old. I admit it was funny on earlier chapters but it honestly come off as a bad rewrite at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god stop complaining! It's not a well known manga. Also that translation eases the reading.

Pd: This translation is actually pretty good. Not for nothing english translation is represented with an english flag. Of course there are cases where they abuse of slangs, like in R402

It's sad that the translation's good but it's ruined with the dumb edgy meme shit.

"I'm saved" bro what
you got stabbed in the back at least 23 times and if Caesar can't survive that than you can't either

MD@Home
Also, the manga itself is pretty crappy. A 18yold teen, barely weighting 50kg, goes on a killing spree and kills 10 people? Please...

Users who are viewing this thread