Pumpkin Time - Ch. 13

Those palpitations look like more than just nervousness to me

I wonder if ritsu actually recognized her

Thanks for all the translations!

Thank you for the speedy new chapter!!! Love all the work put into this manga. This was such a nice unexpected update. So many heart aching moments. Thanks again!!

Thank you QAQ we love u flower moon

Yeah Im also getting vibes that he kinda knows???? Otherwise why would he get so overprotective and angry on her behalf

I wish fake gf would go away 🙃 she’s just gonna get her heart broken and we don’t need that here ✋

Aggregator gang
man, its really hard to tell what the hell is happening when they keep having it happen off screen.

Aggregator gang
like how did she get punched?

the asshole raises his fist to attack, ritsu pulls her away from him

then she freaks out, ??? happens, ritsu isnt protecting her anymore

then she has a bloody nose and the asshole is making excuses

muPR97A

@Porg

I think it went:

Guy got angry, started pulling his arm all the way back for a big punch at Itsuki(Speed lines can be seen with his hand going backwards for a big hit). Ritsu grabbed her arm/protected her(was not the other guys hand near her face just Ritsu's on the way to her arms. Other guy's punch was still being sent out), then as the guy is throwing his hit Itsuki realizes Ritsu will get hit instead and so pushes Ritsu away and takes the hit.

Power Uploader
i was thinking that the fmc friend will ended up spilling the beans since she has the habit of calling the fmc by her old name but it seems he will figure out by himself

Group Leader
Am I the only one disappointed how Ritsu deprived Itsuki of his dreams because of that wish?

Users who are viewing this thread