Pumpkin Time - Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the update!!!

They are cute together.

A first date!! That I'm not sure either of them consider a date.

But that's def a date.

Dex-chan lover
since this is a clues game, our puzzled Ritsu will need at least 5 to solve the mystery of Izuki/Itsuki
"HMMM whenever we watched baseball together, we used to hi-5 after every great save....Could it be??????"
"who really are you Izuki? The mystery lodged in my mind, the ache of my heart, the love of my life, who are you??"

jokes aside tho, i really do love short-haired girl mc's...

The brother is here dundundun! Also, here's my dumb butt hoping Ritsu noticed the calluses in Itsuki's hand and made him even more confused or clear things up in his mind lol. Thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Unpopular opinion, I hate this Male Lead, even if Makoto is borderline stalking him, she isn't exactly forcing herself onto him to much, and isn't harming those around him to get her way, instead she is genuinely trying to win him over. but instead of inviting her, someone he knew for probably 10 years, he invites a random person he meets for the first time, (at least, as a girl) with no fucking regard for Makoto's feelings. He's either oblivious, airheaded, dense, or an absolute fucking asshole. may be even all of them!

Users who are viewing this thread